Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yippie!

We are Having a Party,  We are Having a Party!!!!!!!!

I am so excited can hardly contain myself. Miss Isabeau is helping me plan  St. Patricks Day Party.
It will be so much fun. We have made the guest list and have ordered the invitations.  Are they not just GRAND?







They are from www.papernosh.etsy.com.



Next we will order the "tea cookies".  They will be sent at the proper time for the party and nice and fresh.




They are from www.shortycake.etsy.com/,
Can not wait to bite into one of these, I am very fond of cookies- as I hope you are.



We also get to decorate "The Attic"!  Oh Boy! I get to use shears again - I really need the practice.
Miss Isabeau told me about something called "crape paper", have you heard of it?
( Miss Isabeau is a bit on the old side, so maybe it is something from her past.)
She said we could string it from the roof rafters - uh!  OK, IF YOU SAY SO.  Sounds a little strange to me but  what do I know I am a CAT!

I asked Miss Isabeau is she would write the invitations for me, "Remember the keyboard?  I am not much better with a pencil and INK!  OH NO!

We are going to have a busy coupel of weeks getting ready. Now do not forget the Ides of March is the 15th, get that on your calendar, we will pause and  REMEMBER.

Then on the 17th " IT IS PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So before all the frivolity begins I had better take a long nap.  Am going to "The Attic", it is a Magical place where dreams come true.

Come along I will show you the way.  You must remember one thing, when I open the door you must be holding my paw.  If not all you will see is a dusty old attic.  I TOLD YOU IT WAS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go.

Until next time - Love and kitty cat dreams.

Miss Chif.  Meow!

PS;
We would like to thank "Paper Nosh" and "Shortycake"  for letting us use their photos.
Please stop by their Shops and take a look around.  Tell them where you saw them and Miss Chif and Isabeau send Love  & Thanks.  Meow!

3 comments:

  1. Bongiorno miss chif Im sure you are going to have a lovely party wih such vibrant cookies and SUCH distinguished guests hope you will have pink lemonade to wash down the marsh mallows
    fay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how delightful! I do hope you enjoy your cookies and milk (for a proper kitty must have a saucer of milk you know!)
    With Love,
    Miss Kitty of Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies are sooo pretty! I hope you enjoyed your party! Now Following! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete